Leather Lovers Look!

Two Things:

1. Special interest group is tonight at 7pm! - I’m actually going to be able to make it!

2. We have a new leather special interest group subtopic on this board thanks to @LisaSelk to make it easier to communicate - so leather people, leather ladies, and leather daddies can have one place to share info.

1 Like

I intended to be there, but my knee is very unhappy. I finally convinced it, to allow me to get to the computer.

1 Like

You were missed. Leather seems to be growing strong - you will see the growth

I too wanted to be there, but I had class. :disappointed:

That’s okay … we talked about how you would be teaching a class something in the future.:scream:

Had about 15-16 people show up - so there is strong interest.

Special Leather Interest Group (SLIG … my name for now) will be having twice monthly work sessions: one on Thursday’s @ 7:30 and one on Sunday’s @ 3:00 (my notes are so messed up couldn’t remember which recurring week they occur, I believe it will be the 3rd Thursday and Sunday of each month.

Both machine capable of sewing leather are now here and work. Harold will be giving a Train the Trainer class on using them so we have more instructors on their use.

On the 23rd (to be added to calendar) Marshall will be teaching a Leather class on making Clutch Purses - so watch the calendar. These will be using both hand and sewing machine stitching.

So things are looking good!

2 Likes