Leather Belt buckle class is on the schedule

Greetings - everyone wanted more project classes so here is one. The Leather Belt buckle class is on the schedule for Dec. 3 just in time to finish one for Christmas. Only 6 slots are open so get your seat soon.
I’ll have multiple design embossing plates available to choose from or you can roll your own or laser one on.
Looking forward to seeing you there. here’s a couple of examples.
-Nick

5 Likes

Looking forward to this…how many spots do you have left, Nick?

Can’t wait to see the level of detail we can achieve with your laser cut stamps and a press. Learning your technique and seeing the possibilities for other types of personalization and/or brand marking has me cooking up all kinds of ideas, lol!

I still have 2 slots open. The laser cut stamps create a good 2D impression. All the real trick is in the creation of the artwork for it. The real details come in the 3D versions which I cut on the CNC. That is something that will probably NEVER be done at DMS. It requires 3d software like Aspire, but more importantly the woodshop committee doesn’t allow anything non-boring because their CNC is too delicate and seems like it breaks if you look at it wrong. Although the Shapeoko would work. I just haven’t had any real time to dedicate to cutting anything on it.

here is one I finished today. Actually, I finished more than a few today. but they are customer proprietary so I don’t show them off.

2 Likes