[LASERS DOWN-RESOLVED] Laser Maintenance + Mtg, Sun, May 6th, 11a-2p...or "Did you say Brisket?"

Thanks John. Good note on the cameras page.

2 Likes

I’ll be there since I was unable to attend last month’s maintenance I was invited to. How does some homemade Mac n cheese sound to go with…?

3 Likes

Hi Kris,

The more the merrier! You really don’t need to bring anything food-wise
(no expectations), but I’m certainly not going to say no to anyone offering to make and bring homemade mac & cheese! :slight_smile: Sounds amazing.

Hope to you then.

Scott

3 Likes

Darn it I was going to bring my mac and cheese

I don t know if I can help at all, but I want to know more about the lasers

I have some projects in mind for the summer

2 Likes

I will bring some (nonalcoholic) things to drink. And cups.

3 Likes

The galley has red solo cups we can use.

1 Like

Hey everybody, this right here is what 34 lbs. of lovingly rubbed meat looks like.

I probably could have worded that better.

Into the smoker at 6:00pm this fine Saturday evening. 80% Post Oak / 20% Pecan, for inquiring minds

10 Likes

Kudos to you Scott. I’ll only smoke brisket about once a year on the old stick burners.

But I did just buy a cheat (a Traeger) to make it more often.

1 Like

Excellent meal. We both loved it. And your BBQ sauce was just right - not too sweet, not to spicy. Thanks for the hard work you put into it, not to mention the time!

3 Likes

Thanks Gary. Glad you liked it. I enjoyed doing it for the team. And thank you very much to you and your wife for coming out to join us yesterday. Hopefully you learned something new that will benefit you both when using lasers in the future. That’s what I love about being involved, the opportunity to learn while I contribute.

2 Likes

Thank you for the Reese’s pie, it was perfect.

1 Like

Whoa! Who made the pie? Too many recipes online. Want to get theirs.

2 Likes

@GaryMar1 and his fabulous spouse made it.

1 Like

Thank you, @GaryMar1 and Mrs. Gary, for giving @somecallmery the desert sendoff on his last Maintenance Day.

A good time was had by all. I’m not even a laser user but I came out to help clean & vacuum. You learn a lot when you help clean up a committee area, to be sure. And the food was a great incentive. Soon as I find the need for a project, I’ll be looking for a certification class.

3 Likes

Here is the link to the Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Pie recipe.

It’s not too difficult, since I was able to make it. :slight_smile:.
Enjoy.

2 Likes