Laser Internal Use?

I used 8 minutes (rounded up) of Fusion time to make a sign for woodshop. Do I need to pay for the time? I don’t mind but wasn’t sure.

I’m sorry, I don’t have an answer to contribute, but I have to report how EXTREMELY ALARMED I was at the thought of what type of Internal use you might mean before I clicked on the post.

7 Likes

I recall in the past that it should be free, but Laser did request you put a note in the Laser payment tombstone listing the item(s), length of time, and Committee/SIG involved.

6 Likes

I tried it to prevent Covid. I still can’t sit down.

5 Likes

Wrong end. ;–)

BURNED THE WORD “SLAYER” INTO MY ARM. :metal: HATERS STEP OFF

Of the laser?

2 Likes

Ha!..I left it purposely ambiguous so I wouldn’t get flagged or banned :–)

But it reminds me of an incident…way back in the day my boss once called me to say he was calling in sick that day. To quote: “I feel really bad…it’s coming out of both ends.” I told him everything was under control at work and to feel better. But a little while after hanging up, I realized I was confused, so I called him back later that to ask him exactly what “it” was (really just more of a chance to cheer him up with my so-called “wit” and see how he was faring)? There was a bunch of music and voices and laughter in the background.

So the important lesson was not so much about the Venn overlap in explosive this or projectile that, but that even bosses lie about calling in sick and taking a sick day for personal reasons.

1 Like

“F’n Slayer “:call_me_hand::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::fist_left: