Laser for sale in Denton

Laser no longer for sale in this forum. If there is a way to delete my account please advise.

Is it the H-Series or Muse?

1 Like

You will probably get a better response by posting pics, model, provenance/history, and asking price here.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure the text above has at least 20 characters.

Please be willing to answer our members’ questions online if that is their preference.

Thank you

6 Likes

Yes. I’m interested but am kinda sneezed out when a seller demands any and all communication is private. What’s the motivation unless your planning to play both ends against the middle

6 Likes

He may just want to be responsive: since he JUST joined Talk, he may not be aware that the system will notify him by email when someone replies to his post.

He may also have use a throw-away email since he is unfamiliar with our system and thus unwilling to sign up using his primary email.

“Misunderstandings and neglect occasion more mischief in the world than even malice and wickedness. At all events, the two latter are of less frequent occurrence.” - Werther Goethe

5 Likes

I just wanted to respond to the person with one word not 20 characters.

Fair enough and Welcome to TALK! :slight_smile:

I think the biggest advantage to posting pics and more details, is that we have so many different types of personalities and preferences. Some of us are very visual - so a photo or few comes in very handy to get our attention… Some of us are very detail oriented, so details about the model, any “upgrades” and potential “gotchas”, etc… are much appreciated. Posting the asking price will help everyone avoid wasting each-other’s time.

Unfortunately, unless that one word happens to have 20 characters or more, that’s not going to work. Not to mention, if I am going to consider buying something, I personally would grow tired of the feeling like pulling teeth with “one word responses”. I guess if’ that’s your “style”, then that’s something that you and the person texting you will work out. Complaining about the forum requirements actually distracts from the purpose of your post though. I do wish you luck in selling your laser in whichever method works best for you and any potential buyers. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You could also use the “blankspace” emote, or just list all the info in the original post. Make it easy to parse, you get more interested people that way. Less having to answer the same “how much?” Questions for a bunch of people who want to know the same info

4 Likes

You really should just list it all out…

• Make
  • Model
  • Power
  • Type of tube (glass, ceramic, or metal)
  • Age/Hours on tube
  • Any accessories or software?
  • Price?

Any less will simply raise questions about this sale.

4 Likes

ok here goes.

• Its a Full Spectrum Laser H-series/Hobby laser
  • 45w tube when bought new from FSL 1.5 years ago.
  • Glass CO2 tube
  • 1.5 years old, was used to engrave wood products.
  • Comes with extra focus lens, a blower, and a water system.
  • Asking price $4500

text him to go see it in person

3 Likes

Are you getting a cut of the sale since you wrote up the whole ad for him? :laughing:

4 Likes

i should. writers fee.

1 Like

The responses here on THIS thread have been helpful and not condescending. They have merely pointed out that putting all the information out in the first post would have prevented a lot of back and forth unnecessary communication. For instance, your initial post didn’t include any model or price information. Pearce was helpful enough to contact you and post all of that type of info for you.

3 Likes

Agreed. Except for the one where someone used the word “dumb” somewhat pejoratively.

2 Likes

That someone was the original poster… who has now deleted his post. :rolling_eyes:

3 Likes