Laser Epilog Fusion Pro 32

I’m excited to see the vote on a new Epilog Fusion Pro 32 laser. It is FAST and you can cut a lot more materials and a lot more power options.
will this be configured with both the CO2 and Fiber?
this should allow incremental control over raising and lowering the bed and real positioning. Something the Novas lack.
Looking forward to it someday. cheers!

1 Like

Not only does it seem to be an awesome machine, it’s very well built to keep the smoke and debris out of the motion and optics system, we should have much less cleaning and downtime, which I’m pretty excited about.

The machine we’re hoping to purchase is a relatively basic model. We’ll have a 60w CO2 tube (RF tube, so a higher coherance and smaller spot size than the thunders), a roller style rotary and the honeycomb cutting grid.

A 60W RF tube should be plenty to cut through 1/4” mdf or acrylic, and we’ll have the option in the future to upgrade.

1 Like

ok, thanks. I still dream of a fiber machine someday :sleeping:.
I think air-cooled is the way to go. I’ve never had a problem with mine in 20 years. While I didn’t see a spec for the lens, I’m guessing it is their standard 2" focal length, which is great so that flare ups and smoke don’t ever really reach it even with zero air assist. Since this unit comes with air, there shouldn’t be the problems with damage to the lenses like with the Novas. cheers!

1 Like