Laser Election October 19th @ 2PM

Hi Everyone,

The next Laser committee election is scheduled for Saturday, October 19th at 2:00 PM. I will not be running for Laser chair again. Unfortunately the amount of time I am able to devote to Laser and the space is in short supply and I need to focus on other things. I have enjoyed helping people with projects, working on the machines at all hours, setting up our new thunder laser and all of the other awesome things that have happened in the last year while I was chair. Thank you for the opportunity to serve as your chair.

See you all at the election!

-Andrew

(The election should appear on the calendar as soon as someone approves it)

4 Likes

I’ve taken care of that for ya :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Team_Laser
Electoins saturday October 19th 2pm
Andrew @sixvolts has done an awesome job leading us for two terms. Please come to maintenance day Sunday October 6th to be nominated if you are interested in leading laser on in the future.

Due to work and other life transitions I @JoshW will be stepping down as vice chair. I will continue to be a part of the laser community at Dallas makerspace under its new leadership.

Remember we are a volunteer space and commitee autonomy is important.
We are happy to answer questions in private message or in person when at the space.

We both thank the space very much for allowing us to lead.

Thanks again

4 Likes

I’m out of town so can’t be there. Thanks for serving as vice chair and for tons of time maintaining the lasers.