Laser Committee Meeting - 3/12 @ 5:00pm

There will be a Laser Committee Meeting & Maintenance Day Saturday, March 12th at 5pm to talk laser issues. Please come out and attend if you are interested in getting involved with the laser committee or have any interest in learning how to repair the machines.

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/17838

Maintenance time will primarily be dedicated to basic preventative maintenance for the thunder lasers and potentially some work on the Fusion, depending on how things go.

See y’all then! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Family issue forced my wife and I to cancel our two spots. So there are two spaces open now. Sorry for the short notice.

I just joined This community! But I will love to be part of the laser committee and learn on how to fix laser machines as well. Looking forward for the next meeting!!

The next meeting (and elections) are scheduled for April 9th at 6pm.

I’m super interested in learning on how to fix laser machines, but it will be very difficult for me to go to today’s meeting. Where I can get more information about that?? Thanks

Because we want everyone who does any maintenance on the lasers to have been trained by us to keep them up and running rather than just reading off the internet, you really do need to attend a maintenance day in order to learn.

If you can’t make today, there will be one next month at some point, so there will be other opportunities.