Laser availability question

I’m looking at the calendar and there are to classes tomorrow, one from 6-7:30, and one from 8-9:30, other than that 30 minute window from 7:30-8, are other machines available for use tomorrow night? Or are we at only one laser still so if there is class then no-go and I should try for that 7:30 timeframe?

2 Likes

I have that 30 min window for students to work on their ideas or test what they just learned. I stay to help.

I schedule the etching tumbler class later so if students bring items, they can try it out after. I stay until they are all done or at least very comfortable doing the work.

Oh…so even at 9:30 it isn’t free? just before 6? Are any of the other lasers besides big thunder available to use?

1 Like

I can’t say. It’s so random. Some classes no one brings a thing, so I have to figure out what to put on a back up I brought. Other times 4 people bring things.

My biggest goal in those two classes is getting people hands on time so they are comfortable using the lasers.

Just fyi
I’m bringing stuff to the 8 etching class and will be staying late for that extra help.