Large planter metal project

My employer is looking to make some metal planters. Unfortunately, my metal skills are still limited to headphones and air guitar. If anyone is interested in a paid project, let me know.

The basics: 8’ long x 4’ high x 2’ deep box to be used outdoors as a planter / area divider. Open to design ideas, materials, finish, etc. Needs to be durable as it will be in a high traffic area. I’m definitely down to help / learn / play air guitar as needed.

@Team_Metal_Shop @Team_Blacksmithing @Team_Woodshop

thanks!

2 Likes

Dear Ryan,

I can do that for him. Will it be just be one planter at this dimension? I suggest 1/8 inch or thicker metal and a oxidized steel finish. Let me know if there is any other additional elements and the location for delivery and I can happily provide you with an estimate for him.

All Art of Twisted Nail is hand-finished. Please allow 3-4 weeks for us to create your unique artwork. For custom orders, allow 1-2 weeks for us to provide you a rendition. Following approval of a rendition, we will create your custom piece in 3-4 weeks. If you have a particular date for completion in mind, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate. Thank you!
©2020 Art of Twisted Nail LLC
www.aotn.art
[email protected]
972 472-0350