Lapidary tool training request

Hello!

Is there anyone who would be willing to train my boyfriend and I on the Lapidary tools/machines (the saws, tumblers, polishers, etc)? We can set a date and time. Appropriate compensation will be given.

Cheers!

Anne M.

You should probably post this in the Jewelry category.

Just sent you a message, I can train you.

1 Like

Hi - I’m interested in training on the saws. Can I crash this party or schedule another time?

Don’t forget to post a picture of the finished stone on the show and tell thread

Can I also get trained? I did the Genie last year, but the saws and other equipment weren’t operational then. I was certified at DGMS, but it’s been 4-5 years. I would like a refresher, especially on the sharp instruments. :grin:
@mrjimmy

I should be able to do it this weekend, but I’m not sure exactly when because my wife has a gallery show this weekend. I’ll send you a direct message when I know for sure

Hi - thank you for responding to my training request. I’m available after 4 on Saturday but have other commitments on Sunday this weekend. If this weekend doesn’t work for you, I can do next Monday or Wednesday after 5, or next Saturday after 4. Next Sunday is Easter, but I’m free most of that day.