Lamination machine?

Just curious, is their a lamination machine? I did a quick search on wiki and didn’t see one. I might have missed it. Thanks.

We should have one.

Not sure. CA used to have regular purges of “who the heck was using this? Nobody?” and it might have gone to the dumpster, although that would also imply that it wasn’t really working. I don’t remember hearing about one one way or the other.

Or if it hadn’t been used in recent memory, it coulda been sold in the garage sale thatNicole organized before we moved into the new CA area. Which was in late 2018 or early 2019, if I recall correctly.

As a former school district employee who got tasked with dealing with laminators when people fed stuff in with no attention paid to making sure it was coming out correctly (meaning several feet of laminated stuff wrapped around a heat roller and baking to a crisp) I would vote nay to acquiring one. Just another thing for people to @#$&* up…

1 Like

There was one. I used it last year i believe. It was over where the pencils…pens…books are. South window wall.

If needing a bigger one…might i suggest Mardel in Frisco. They have one or two in the back of the store :+1:

1 Like

Coffeebean - Thanks so much, I was able to find it this morning.

Cheers,
Joe

3 Likes