Laminated Archery Bow Making

Hello, I’m not sure if this is where I need to be, but I was wondering if there was anybody that may be interested in creating their own traditional laminated Archery Recurve or Straight Bow. I have the forms and heat box that I made for mine and willing to pass them on to someone that has the interest. I can be reached at [email protected] I do have pictures that I can forward to whoever is interested.

11 Likes

Hatcher’s Armory Committee may be interested … @Axel_Ohmstede

@frank_lima @Nick

I would like to take a look at them … anyone here have experience making bows that can go take a look with me?

What part of town are you in?

3 Likes

I also am interested. I have done a little steam bending and archery is on my list of things to learn. LOL. Where are you located. I also am a member of a woodworking club and a wood turning club.

take it - if for no other reason than to give us a working template to make our own designs from.

4 Likes

@Timothy_Jones I would like to see your finished products.

Timothy - it may be too late but you probably should edit your post to obfuscate your email address so web crawlers can’t add more spam to your bulk mail box.

1 Like

In the end was the wood form donated and/or picked up? I’m very interested in creating a bow as a project and would love to take advantage of this opportunity.