LabVIEW Class Alternative Topics

So I made a big deal about posting only about learning to program LabVIEW and installation of such on the other thread. And I think its a good thread, and I will bump it as needed to get everyone onboard as Feb 9 is rapidly approaching.

However, I got a feel that many members may want other information about LabVIEW, and so I want to open a more general discussion here to see if I can’t address the need to feedback on topic here. I think some members would like more general information about LabVIEW. What is it? Who uses it? Yeah, its huge in very specific areas. Why? Now we have it at DMS. What do we do with it? Who all is comfortable using it? Why not just use C? Virtual Bench is not the best scope/DMM/logic analyzer when compared to box instruments, so why do LabVIEW folks have such an interest in it? etc. etc.

I committed to doing LabVIEW training, which is why the Feb 9 class exists. But I would like to find out what topics the members of DMS would like to discuss. So what LabVIEW related class topic(s) do you feel would benefit you most?