KissSlicer on Jump Server?

Is KissSlicer available on the Jump server? This post says it was installed in 2018 but I can’t find it.

Similarly, Polyprinter seems to have removed the configured version from their website.

They bundle it all in one package. I installed the latest version from Polyprinters website. You can read about the packages it installs in their quick start guide. https://polyprinter.com/content/QuickStartGuide.pdf

I didn’t validate all the programs work, only that I could launch Kisslicer64. It came up for me pre-configured for Polyprinter though maybe not the correct settings for DMS.

Thanks. But is it available on our Jump Server? I have a strong preference to run it from the jump server so I know it’s correctly configured for DMS.

That’s where I installed it this morning, on the jump server. I can’t speak to the configuration being right or wrong.

2 Likes

Ah, thanks. I thought you meant you installed it at your home. Thanks much. I’ll look for it again on the server.

EDIT: Woo hoo! I found it (program files / polyprinter / KISslicer). Thank you much for installing this!

1 Like