Kiss the AR good bye

It is now illegal in MA, and perhaps, everywhere else soon.

Or, the politics of popular social media opinion invades the courts.

1 Like

Dang it, how will we protect ourselves from tyrants now?

2 Likes

Here’s something that no one against firearm ownership wants to acknowledge.

1 Like

3 Likes

Here’s a politician with something sensible to say that no popular politician in the contra firearm environment has ever said.

5 Likes

The BBC reported last week there have been between eight and 15 “knife crimes with injury” each day in London over the past two years.

The mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, tweeted Sunday, “No excuses: there is never a reason to carry a knife. Anyone who does will be caught, and they will feel the full force of the law.”

Makes you think the problem might be bad people and not bad guns.

5 Likes

I am hereby taking the courageous and brave position of calling for commons sense knife control legislation.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t hold this guy’s speech up as a example to follow. He said somethings that needed to be said, but he also reverted to the name calling and straw man arguments that we are stuck with on both sides.

His antics in his speech allowed the Dems to demonize him and walk out during his speech. This allowed the media another example of the right attacking the left and the furthering of the Victim Politicking which works so well on TV.

I looked up soap box on google as that is where you would normally proclaim things like this. For some reason this kept coming up.

I guess that solves the issue of being cold while on the soap box.

2 Likes

Also, very probably a very ‘clean’ burning fire.

1 Like

Impossible. Looks like pallets being burned.

Yep, I’ve not heard of any politico that hasn’t ever used name calling as part of their arsenal.
It’s a pulling of heart strings game, as always.

P.S. Some guy on the rep’s page cites that 700,000 people die from heart disease and attributes it to fastfood & cheeseburgers.
Tongue in cheek with borrowed pic from Google search. :smile:

Rabbit-hole diving popped this unrelated video.

Sure is a good time to be a bad guy if anyone chooses to be. :cry:

All these bans make it harder to tell who is the bad guy. If you spot a guy with a gun, run away. If someone is wielding a knife you make sure to steer clear.

But, what happens when you spot the kid with safety scissors?

@mblatz here is your opportunity for another courageous stance, Common Sense Scissor Control Legislation? I’m sure Mayor Sadiq Khan is waiting to post his feelings on there being no reason for anyone to carry a pair of scissors.

How everyone in Britain open boxes that come in the mail.

4 Likes

I will be introducing my first common sense scissors control bill later this week…The 1/2 Scissors Act: Scissors, being especially scary looking, may only be possessed in their un-connected, one-half state, such that it takes two people to join together to make up a working pair of scissors. Mischief managed!! Safety of all ensured!!

Unintended consequences you say? I say…pfffft. At least I did something!!

Breaking News, all scissors banned due to 1/2 scissor act rendering all scissors into previously banned knives.

5 Likes

You neglect to take into account my proposed CORK legislation: Corks On eveRy Knives!!

You would have to have a cork lock to make it safe.

Russell

1 Like

I’m in as long as the word “COMPREHENSIVE” is inserted!