Kintsugi Interest

for some reason, this is on a loop in my head…
prerogative
(how many out of date pop culture references can YOU fit into a single post?)

4 Likes

Very interested

1 Like

@Pcperk are you putting a class up on this one? Looks like 7 people are interested so far.

2 Likes

Yes Clark…my owl is awaiting :eyes:

3 Likes

Got tired of waiting so filled my crack with fakesugi (art resin/Mika), pretty happy with it.

8 Likes

Love it!!!

1 Like

me 8!!!

1 Like

I would be interested.

1 Like

Where is the person that started this thread? @Pcperk

1 Like

The class is up…sign up if you’re interested!

2 Likes

I’m interested.

1 Like

I’m very interested.

1 Like

I signed up!

I sent @Pcperk a private message with a question about the class literally minutes after it posted days ago, but he still hasn’t answered it. Now there is only 1 space left. :unamused:

Does anyone know the answer to this question since Clark has been unresponsive…

The listing has a $15 charge to sign up, but Clark also mentions a $15 fee for attendees due by April 14th. So does that mean the class is really $30 or does the $15 we pay to sign up cover the $15 material fee that he mention the description? :thinking:

i read it as just 15 bucks

3 Likes

So that’s the thing…it’s vague enough that it could be either way. I originally read it like that until I started thinking about why he would say $15 by April 14th. It doesn’t make sense to say that if to even sign up you need to pay the $15. He could have just said the $15 class charge is for supplies. :woman_shrugging:

You are presuming entirely too much knowledge on the part of the instructors. Clark’s probably doing the best he can with the wonky information the DMS has for instructors, especially when there’s a charge for classes.

1 Like

Normally, I would think the same thing if the instructor didn’t normally charge for classes. Clark started charging for every class not because he cares about the money, but because enough people were signing up and never showing up for his classes. He decided to start charging as an incentive to actually show up for his class. That’s why I’m wondering if the class is a total of $30 instead of just $15. I’m very confused and wish he would chime in. :pensive: I don’t know any other way to get ahold of him to ask. :woman_shrugging:

Same and fnkrirrhiriwsnsnjdoajnf

Hey ms Tesla - if you can’t foot the entire $30. Happy to give you a loan with 32% interest.:slight_smile:

1 Like