Just Joined! I have a few questions

Hello! I am a local Toy Designer and I’ve been meaning to join for awhile. Happy that I finally have!

There’s a few questions that I have:

1. How do I activate my KeyFOB? I toured awhile ago and was given an unactivated Keyfob but just paid my membership dues today. The guy said something about inputting the code online??? Where do I do that?

2. How do I join the Animatronics Club? I’m super interested but didn’t see much info online.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Welcome!

Maker Manager (3)
This old guide may still prove useful.

You should have received an email with this, but here it is online: New Member 411

@engpin can probably get you started down that road…

Also, Tom made a great post that proves helpful time and time again.

1 Like

Welcome I’d be happy to help where I can we will have a committee meeting this Sunday. It will be on the calendar soon

2 Likes

On the main DMS website, click the “Member Portal” in the top right corner, then “Maker Manager”. Login and click “My Badges”. You should be able to type in the code on your keyfob into the page and activate it. If you’re at the DMS, someone can help you with it. I’ll probably be in tonight, but you can probably ask for someone else to help.

1 Like

Should I attend the committee meeting this Sunday if I am interested in joining or wait for another meeting?

2 Likes

I’d encourage you to go to the meeting. It helps you see how the committee is ran. You also get to meet the people who are usually involved in the committee.

2 Likes

Absolutely yell. cannonball and dive right on in!

2 Likes

What time is the meeting at? I’m not seeing it on the events calendar but maybe I’m looking at the wrong one???