June 29 Woodshop class

I was able to sign up/pay for the June 29 Woodshop basics class.
My nephew, who is also a member listed under me, would also like to sign up for the class.
We are both registered under my username and email. He is listed under me as a 'contact".

How can I sign up and pay for him so he can attend the class?
Thanks,
DS

Don’t have that answer, but just to let you know [not knowing the age of your nephew] the minimum age for the class is 18.

My nephew is 63!
We both are familiar with woodworking tools we just need to attend the class to get certified to use the key fob and activate the machines

2 Likes

Add-ons are not listed in the billing portal except as an add-on service.
Once an add-on service has been added to the primary membership, the primary member should proceed to Maker Manager where they can add a family member, including their details, username, password, and add an RFID/FOB for entry. Once the username & password are set, the add-on will have their own DMS login to be used on the calendar (and other) pages to register for classes.
This document may help with the process. Add-ons begin on page 7.

I’m still a little confused of how my “contact” can also sign up for a class

The “add-on” [your nephew] will get his own username and password [and keyfob] when you add him in Maker Manager. He becomes a second “independent” entity [except for the billing service].

He will then be able to add himself with his username and password in the Calander/Class signup [similar to how you would do it when you sign yourself up for the class]. It’ll be two separate class transactions, one for you and one for him.