Joinery class without wood shop 4 (Paging Mark Salas)

Hi, I am trying to sign up for a recently posted Joinery class, however I am unable to sign up as woodshop 104 is a required course. I did not take the woodshop 104 class as I took the original wood shop class a year ago. As I use the tools involved frequently, and have not taken the woodshop 101-103 I was wondering if I could get a exemption to take the joinery class or what I should do? Thanks!

I’m going to move this to Woodshop, and also page

@Mrksls2

1 Like

If you have taken 101 you would need to take the 102 crash course (its free and usually only an hour) and that should get you the same access as if you have taken 1, 2, 3, and 4. Just giving you that information for your future reference, it won’t solve this issue for you today.

1 Like

I doubt that will let the OP register for a class which explicitly requires Woodshop 4.

Anyone who has taken 101 and 102 should have the same access to classes and someone has taken 1, 2, 3, and 4. If not the system is not working as intended.

I’m trying to rsvp for the joinery class as well, and it won’t let me either. I’ve taken Woodshop 1-4.

We, Steve1 and coffeebean , are also wanting to take the joinery class, but the system says we cannot. We both recently took the crash course 102. Help!!!

I’m working on getting the prerequisites removed. Check back soon.