Job Opportunity -- R&D, Fabrication, Testing, Computers

Our company has an open position for someone with fabrication, assembly, and computer skills. We are a high-tech company focused on 3D imaging, robotics, software development, and customer installation/support.

We work with Fortune 500 companies on high-tech projects, often related to manufacturing. For example, our customers include aerospace, automotive, jet propulsion, space systems, consumer electronics, and consumer products companies. We develop hardware and software systems to meet their needs and improve their processes.

Our office is in Southlake near DFW airport.

If interested, please contact estcm

We appreciate your response.

What’s the pay?

Depends on qualifications. When would be a good time to discuss on the phone?

Outlook-1493491289.jpg

I’m not personally interested, I just typically ask what the pay range is for job postings on talk so one of the real candidates doesn’t have to.

It’s like posting an item for sale and not posting the price. Seems shady ya know?

It’s not shady – our company is expanding, and we would be interested in the right candidate – could be an engineer, Ph.D., high-school, college, part-time, full-time, someone with CAD skills or no CAD skills, or a wide range of qualifications. Essentially, we’re looking for the right candidate, and the dollar amount is secondary. We will be ramping them up and training them on our technology and investing in their success. It’s not mentioned in the posting, but the candidate would have to be a US citizen and pass a Department of Defense background check.

If you know someone who might be interested, I would appreciate your letting them know about this opportunity.

Outlook-1493491289.jpg

I understand in your case, it makes sense. Good luck! It seems like a good opportunity for someone. If I hear of anyone looking I’ll point them your way.

Many thanks! Thank you for your feedback and insight.

Outlook-1493491289.jpg

1 Like