Areotek employer: [email protected]
SMT Programmer (2nd Shift)
Position will be responsible for developing and programming for Fuji equipment at our Carrollton, Texas facility.
Nature Of Duties/Responsibilities
• Responsible for developing and maintaining programs for Fuji Equipment, operation and maintenance of automated equipment used to assemble electronic PC boards.
• Performs programming of various types of equipment such as automated placement Fuji (CP6, IP3, NXT, AIMEX), wave solder, screen printers, AOI, re-flow ovens, and those used in product assembly.
• Develops and maintains other SMT related processes, writes profiles and monitors equipment lines to ensure proper program performance, process efficiency, and ongoing quality.
• Works with production, engineering and machine operators to maintain equipment and to ensure efficient operation of work centers to meet production schedules.
• Performs customer specified modifications to programs (ECOs).
• Troubleshoots process / equipment problems and fault corrections.
Education And Experience
• Vocational education or training
• Minimum 5 years experience supporting SMT Programming team
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Fuji software (Fuji Cam, Fuji Flexa, & Aegis)
• Understanding of the Production environment.
• Ability to work under deadlines (Programs, ECO).
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Detail-oriented, fast learner.