Jewlery liquidation in Flower Mound. Might be interesting might be garbage

Pulled this off Facebook. I know nothing of it but they are selling off tools so I thought I would throw it this way and see if anyone is interested.

Our closing sale this past weekend was a huge success. We are going to do it one final time this upcoming weekend due to popular demand. Most finished jewelry is one dollar apiece and it is very high end costume jewelry. People were going crazy over it. We’ve replenished and have added more items. We still have tools, equipment, gift packaging, stones for all you crafters and so much more.
Please tell your friends and share on your social media. Again this will be the final sale.

3151 Justin Rd.
Flower mound, Tx 75028.

Friday, Dec 11
8 AM to 6 PM

Saturday, Dec 12
8 AM to 4 PM.

Payments accepted: Cash is preferred. We will also accept Visa and MasterCard.
————————

Premier Manufacturing on 407 will be closing its doors at year end. There will be a huge liquidation sale on December 4th possibly extended to December 5th. See details from the Plant Mgr. below. Everything is for sale. Anything you can think of that would be part of a jewelry mfg. co. is being liquidated such as, jewelry components, tools large and small, machinery, furniture you name it. Please spread the word to anyone from wholesale to individuals that might be interested.

Hi Everyone, Thank you for reaching out to me about our liquidation event. We have quite a bit and are in the process of gathering up as much as we can and setting things up. A little about the company… we’ve manufactured jewelry for the last 25 years primarily in the costume/fashion space. We have done work for small designers all the way up to large retailers (Walmart, Kendra Scott, Swarovski…) We employed our own design staff that would design lines, models, masters, etc. and then our production facility would make them.

With that said, we have a mix of small tools and equipment, and large industrial machines. We have a very large amount of components and supplies, too much to put out for this event. We will be hosting a one day event and if that goes well, we will pull more out and schedule a 2nd event. We are looking to liquidate as much as possible, so please be prepared to take advantage of our best deals in bulk.

Also, please spread the word to as many people you know that might be interested. I would greatly appreciate it. The more successful this event is, the more likely I will be able to host a 2nd.

Date: Friday, December 4th
Time: 8am – 6pm
3151 Justin Road
Flower Mound, TX 75028

Parking: Enter the building on the West side (facing Canes Chicken). We will have a sign up.

Payments accepted: Cash preferred. We will also except Visa and MasterCard.
Jewelry manufacturer closing sale

3151 Justin Road
Flowers Mound, TX. 75028

1 Like

I went several times and if you are into beading and making jewelry, they have lots of stuff!

If you see them have another sale please let us know! I couldn’t make the first sale.

That was the Closing Sale. Granted, they might have another if they still have large amounts of stuff left, but my understanding was that this was it.

They closed up early on Saturday as they were finished.

1 Like