Jewelry order for Rio Grande

I found something I want to order from Rio Grande. Does anyone else have something they want to order in the same shipment to save shipping cost?

Oh, if you prefer ordering from someplace else that has the same item I want, I’d go for that, too.

What is it you want? We may need parts for the flexshaft… I hear its broke.

It is? It was working Tuesday.

I was going to order a couple of sheets of bronze sheet and maybe some bronze wire.

Me. I need some wire as well and some spray for my silver. Should I just DM you and how do you want to handle the transferring of the funds? Flexshaft was working last I was up there as well…did notice we are short on buffing bits

I just checked it and and it seemed to run that is all I checked

I’m flexible on the arrangements. I will be at DMS sometime today, tomorrow, and Sunday afternoon to evening. If we have a few more people and a large enough order we might ship it direct to DMS. Commercial addresses sometimes ship cheaper.

1 Like

Does rio grande have this? I couldn’t find it.

Great. I’ve got class Saturday night so will be up there for that as a definite. Not sure about Sunday yet but we will work it out :slight_smile:

I need to order some stuff too, making a list right now, let me know who to send it to.

I came by looking for you Saturday night but there were too many people at DMS and I couldn’t find you. We have a jewelry committee meeting sometime in the future, maybe we should try organizing then, or is that waiting too long? Meeting is Wed., Aug. 2nd at 7.

1 Like

If you place a group order I would like 6X of

Copper 20mm Disc, 18-Ga. Item #: 684771

We do have disc cutter back in jewelry that you could cut yoru own if you
wanted to but I think it is in inches

That’s fine with me. It’s not something I need in a rush :slight_smile:

No rush for me either

Oh interesting, did not know we had a disc cutter. I’m looking to make my own copper mirrors for my laser cutter.

It’s a good one…if you need training and I’m around I’ll show you. It’s not hard to use as long as you remember to whack the right end

1 Like

Catch me when I am there and I will show you how to use it

I have a class tomorrow night but it may not make, It looks like I will be at the space from before noon on (staying with my friend while Claude is in the hospital_ she will drop me off on her wa to wrk tomorrow,

I am reviving this thread, because I have something I need
from Rio when ever there is an order,

They have copper rivets too small for ordering on its own

thanks

1 Like

I was about to revive it myself. Nadira kindly offered to allow us to use her account to order items for an additional discount. We need to gather our orders together including the catalog numbers and prices so that we can put them all together and agree on how we need to pay for our individual orders, including our part of the shipping. There is a class on Saturday that we might meet at, if possible.