Jewelry Committee

I have a small rock saw for cutting stone that I would like to donate to the committee if you are interested. The saw is a Lortone, Inc saw called a HiBall high Speed Trim Saw.
Please contact me if you are interested.
If the Jewelry Committee doesn’t want it, I will put it up for sale.

4 Likes

@JBluJkt

Paging Lapidary SIG :slight_smile:

1 Like

Messaged thanks for thinking of us :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Hi Joseph,

We had another great chainmaille class last night. Thank goodness John and Rose were also teachers. It allowed us to have 10 students as we had the in first class.

However, we are short pliers for this class. John procured a gift box in which we put all the makerspace pliers we had for chainmaille. That is locked in the bottom drawer under the beading tools drawer. John can show you where the box is.

Sorry, am unable to make Tuesday evenings committee meeting as that is devoted to dog training.

But wanted to let you know classes are going well . I used my first honoriam check to buy a set of pliers, but was wondering if the jewelry committee had it in the budget to supply a max total of 9 sets. I will be adding on as I get the honoriam:it will just take some time. And I am encouraging the people who want to continue chainmaille to purchase their own sets.

Thanks for listening. Appreciate your time.

Miss seeing all you folks.

Linda

2 Likes

@JBluJkt