Jeep Night or work day?

Seems Friday randomly turned into Jeep night, I think we had 4 or so Jeeps being worked on. Anyone up for doing a semi-regular Jeep work day/event?

4 Likes

I’m interested…need to do a lot of work on my Jeep.

Me too! :wave:

When you own a Jeep, any day/night can quickly turn into a “work day” :wink:

4 Likes

Is that what the spare tire covers mean when they say, “It’s a Jeep thing” ? :wink:

1 Like

Jeep is an acronym, Just Empty Every Pocket.

5 Likes

The Jeep community is great. I have broke down in the middle of a trail, Jeep friends of mine stopped what we were doing to get my Jeep back together. Like wise I’ve helped several others who have broken trackbar brackets on the trail.

3 Likes

We bring dang near a full tool kit with us when we go wheelin. Next project is onboard air so I can bring air tools, not just the makita impact and screw gun.

On trail repairs include track bars, badly damaged step rails, fenders, tires, and of course the always fun wench out of a stuck/tight spot.

If it requires more extensive repairs, we will quickly put things back together well enough to get it back to a trailer if possible.

I wasn’t directly involved, but I saw a wrangler without a tire being slowly rolled in with 4 friends on the opposite corner. Gotta do what ya gotta do.

1 Like

this is a Dodge/Fiat,

this is a Jeep, just so we are clear on this.

3 Likes

I’m down

1 Like

Lol. Mine is Pre-Fiat.

I do bring a lot of tools when I go wheeling. I will bring my welder air compressor and plasma cutter if I am going any distance.

1 Like

I thought Jeeps have flat fenders…?

4 Likes

they don’t have plastic fenders and they have a CJ (civilian Jeep) prefix. the one in the picture is a CJ2a Willys Jeep.

A set of open end /box ends and a roll of duct tape. I just try to be there when someone says “hold my beer, I’m going to try something”. I don’t have to do the same dumb shit, I just want to be close enough to watch.:+1::cowboy_hat_face::beer:

Like following behind this Jeep?

5 Likes

I’m there working on my Jeep pretty much every Friday as that’s my day off, you’ve probably seen me in the tan YJ

1 Like

And the yellow Jeep @ioport51 showed has acquired a big impressive gouge down the driver side from the time he and his offspring went to Gilmer, only to get up close and personal with a boulder. Aforementioned fellow jeepers helped get it back onto all four wheels, but he came home sad about the gouge. I told him I thought it added to the overall look. And suggested adding some stitches and blood.

1 Like

That tends to happen to Yellow Jeeps… lol

1 Like

It was originally a red Jeep.

2 Likes