It's Good to be the Ken! - AUDI Lets Ken Block Hoon the Tradition

I assume you’re one of the ~1.6million viewers who already saw this in the last week, but if you haven’t…
I had no idea Ken Block of DC Shoes & Hoonigan fame (he also actually drives rally, but I don’t think that’s why he’s a household name) is an AUDI fan, and credits his love for the 1980’s Quattro rally cars with his passion for rally racing. Many of his dreams came true when he inked a new deal with AUDI, and they welcomed him with open arms, including private walk through of their not-open-to-the-public cache Audi Tradition. They even turned him loose in part of its collection: a Sport Quattro S1 E2 (Group B Rally Monster of the 1980s est. $2.5million) and its kissing cousin from Group S (think Group B, but nuttier, and with added protypical kink) one-of-one ever made Sport Quattro RS 002 (est. $A Whole Lot more million).
:clinking_glasses: Timo the hero! :clinking_glasses:

PS Ken also hoons a 2022 RS E-tron GT (all electric, 590HP Quattro Est. $0.140mil) presumably to advertise the current product available from his new brand. Y’know, if you’re into fast hair dryers with fried-tire scent diffusers.

2 Likes

This also forced me to trek down memory lane in the form of this link from some years back aboot potential Motorsports classes, including Scandinavian flicks, the Audi Rally B stuff of legend, and more: