ISO: Leatherworking basics class

I am told I can’t use the tools until I’m trained, but the calendar for leatherworking is looking a little bare. Help some new members out so we can make, please?

My preference is after March 13, if possible.

Thanks!

You might want to post on either of the other two threads about leather classes that were just updated this morning…

https://talk.dallasmakerspace.org/c/creative-arts/leatherworking

1 Like

That’s wonderful news. I did search the calendar very thoroughly before making my post. Even when I’m signed in, I’m not seeing an event for Leatherworking on the 4th.

As always, I’m mark my calendar to look for the class - and then hopefully make the cut before it fills up.

1 Like

There will be 12 spots in the class and it should be showing up on the calendar in the next day or so. I submitted it the other night.

2 Likes

Awesome. I will keep an eye out for it.

1 Like

Thanks! I think this is one of those rare instances were we hit the forum at the same time.

I have it on my calendar to look for the sign up.

I’m calling it the DMS two step, this business of looking for the class booking as well as scheduling the class itself. :wink:

Just signed my wife and I up for it. Looking forward to it.

Were you able to snag a spot in the upcoming class? :slight_smile:

Yes, and then I tapped the wrong button on the iPad and immediately cancelled. Aaack!

Can you help a fumble-fingered noob out and return my status to enrolled? I couldn’t find a way to do that on my end.

Dang… :frowning:

The system is set-up to not allow that… :frowning:

The instructor may have a way to add you, if there happen to be any no-shows. It just depends on how the instructor set-up the class. I believe @bitta is the instructor on this one, right? If she has it set where members can register up until the class starts, then she may be able to. Glancing at it, is appears that might be the case; but, I can’t tell if she added a few minutes to allow late arrivals, etc… Hopefully she will see this and chime in. :slight_smile:

@bitta ~ Did you happen to set-up the class to allow last minute registration?

If so, do you allow “standbys” to register and attend if the class fills up; but, you happen to have no-shows?

I received a second email confirming. (1st confirming, 2nd cancelling, 3rd confirming.)

I think I’ll just be there with my fingers crossed.

Laser class follows that afternoon.

1 Like