Is this material allowed on the lasers?

I didn’t see it on the wiki, seems to relieve pressure from a busted nail.

1 Like

You’re welcome to try, but if you can get your thumb in there and still close the door you probably need a real doctor.

5 Likes

I can’t believe the guy made so many cuts. Like if I’m doing that I wouldn’t go full bore on my unreplaceable parts lol

1 Like

Right? One hole is probably plenty or if more are needed, see how one goes first! Then again someone willing to do this in the first place probably isn’t thinking it through.

2 Likes

Has anyone ever thought of using our lasers for tattoo removal? Why limit ourselves to using the lasers on boring things like wood and glass :roll_eyes:

Sharp Xacto blade is a far simpler way to do this!

1 Like

It’s like I always say: “fire solves all problems”

1 Like
2 Likes

A cautery pen is a nice addition to a first aid kit for relieving that subungual pressure.

Probably easy to make one in a ‘pinch’, too.

https://www.activeforever.com/mckesson-argent-high-temperature-fine-tip-cautery

2 Likes

I used a pin vise once to manually drill a hole in my bruised big toenail (victim of a dropped baseball bat).

Immediate blessed relief.

Would do again.

I have had my fair share of messed up toe nails & fingernails. I have tried the drilling technique & heated needle. I was not a fan of either, I just dealt with the pain. A few of them were so bad they fell off. Including my pinky nail & big toe nail on my right foot. That big toe nail took over a year to grow back in, It also grew in twice as thick.

1 Like

Once when I was pretty young I accidentally slammed the car door on my thumb. It hurt like hell and started turning purple, and I remember it was a rare snow day in north Texas so I was able to immediately stick my thumb in some snow I found in the parking lot. A few weeks later the nail fell off and I remember thinking “welp, that’s it I’m just going to have 9 fingernails from now on” so imagine my surprise when the nail DID eventually grow back as if nothing had ever happened

You need Dr. Turlington’s Lower Back Tattoo Remover.

1 Like

I didn’t know what this was, but boy was I pleasantly surprised when I found the skit @Raymond was referring to :joy: https://vimeo.com/69310297

1 Like