Is someone willing to take a commission for me?

Hello friends, new user here. I am interested in seeing if anyone wants to take a commission and make a clear acrylic over for me to use in a board game I own. It would be about 10 inches long and 8 inches wide with holes in it for pegs. Below is an example for use for another game called Terra-forming Mars. I have a friend who can draw up the plans, I just need someone to cut it out for me. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

@heyheymama @talkers do either of you know of someone?

How will you fit the cover and the broken token organizer in the box though? I don’t have the skill to help but I’d love to see how it turns out and what game it’s for

1 Like

If you have the drawing and materials, I’d be willing to meet up one day and help you cut it out. I’m there a few times a week.

You just pay for the laser fee. No commission for me as long as we can meet around my schedule.

3 Likes

Just as a curiosity, how thick is your acrylic?

This is for Agra!

That would be awesome. Thanks. I’ll be in touch once I have my materials ready.

I’m not sure yet. Probably no bigger than 1/8-1/4 inch.

If working out a time with @Corbimos doesn’t work out, I’ll be at DMS on Thursday and could help you after about 9pm

I will be painting miniatures from 7-9 in the Common Area (https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/7999).

2 Likes

Thanks all for the response!

Jared, when are you typically at the space, and where do you usually hang out?

1 Like

First timer actually!

You would need to become a member before using the lasers…

The request was for someone to make an acrylic project if a member is using the laser, the MrDisco doesn’t need to be a member.

You should consider becoming a member. There are a lot of tools here that you would probably enjoy using, and many helpful people who are glad to help a member out.

1 Like