Is Bitcoin a good investment?

How about back when it was $0.10:1 BC. I remember not wanting to invest in a ASIC rig since the return was so low and just cranked out 10-15 BC via GPU. Promptly sold them at $40/ea thinking myself a genius!

Ahh those early days.

1 Like

@wandrson I would love to learn more about obtaining and utilising this type of crypt-currency. I have tried on my own (unsuccessfully) to figure it out. I canā€™t even seem to purchase any Bitcoin. Any help/tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Henry

I recommend deleting your phone number, this site is indexed by google. Personally, I donā€™t recommend bitcoin, unless you need to pay for transaction you donā€™t want uncle sam to know about. And in that case donā€™t use the approach outlined above, since those transaction are reported.

1 Like

http://mailchi.mp/packtpub/powerful-cluster-computing-for-faster-data-50-off-spark-today-604237?e=91b1186b8b

Got this notice this morning. May be of interest to some.

1 Like

Hereā€™s something embarrassingā€¦how in the hell do I delete the old post (with aforementioned phone number)?

-h

You cannot delete a post. You can click on that little pencil icon in the lower-right corner and edit it.

Unfortunately, there seems to be a time limit for how old a post is that you can edit.

I took off the phone number.

3 Likes