Is anyone giving away furniture?

Hey, bit of a big ask here, but does anyone have any furniture that they’re looking to get rid of? Preferably something that’s in moderate to decent condition. Just moved into a group social house, and we’re looking to get some furniture so guests aren’t just hanging out or sitting on the floor. Lol

All I’ve got is a dining table…

1 Like

I mean, I’m definitely down for that. How big?

Check out craigslist. Tons of free furniture there. I got a couch not long ago.

1 Like

Got a long, low dry sink type thing that has been out TV stand. Two shelves w/doors on each side and 5 shallow drawers in the middle.

I have a small solid wood desk and a solid wood roll-top desk which are destined for donation. “solid wood” means no particle board, but the roll-top has veneer.

Neither are suitable for guests to sit on, however.

If there’s interest, I can put together some pics once I finish de-cluttering them. I could deliver them to DMS on Monday evening or if your in the eastern McKinney/Allen/Plano area I could prolly drop them off directly.

I can swing by later today, the place I’m at is at 75 and fitzhugh avenue area.

PM Sent - check your TALK mail.

I want to thank everybody for their fantastic offerings over the weekend! We really appreciate it, and happy to help you guys clean out your garages and storage units! Lol. If you have any bookshelves, dining room tables, coffee tables, end tables, or couches, that you’re looking to get rid of and are in at least decent condition, we are still accepting donations. Thank you very much!

1 Like