Intial project finding for computer controled grow light for science lab

Watching this… does anyone else feel this way…

Altering the reistors seems to have improved the current being dissipated by the resistor, but i can not confirm that leds are operating at the same lumins as they where before. I have nothing to test the lumins of each frequency. I am not able to confirm effecency since the LED can be confirmed as having the same operating point. The resistors where changed from 330 ohm to 90 ohm. Not all the light change with the same intensity… The strand is comprised of subsections of 3 LEDs. Subsection with red LEDs Glow brighter with the new configuration than subsections with two red and one blue LED.

The designation of the resistors

Old values at 12V. total circuit power = 1.65W
Power in resistors = 0.665W… the resistors value is 330ohm

New Values at 6.5V total circuit power =0.149W
Power in resistors = 0.0145W… the resistors value is 90 ohm.

The update I am using the leds and put them next to a card board/foam block. The manual controls are installed I hope to use another means of controlling the light intensity. I will control the light intensity by controlling the voltage drop a cross each strand. I shall start using this to grow floral plants. Later version are going for the consumable of vegetable, fruit, and cooking herbs. (All are legal plants). if you have a question knock on my door for a free tour and maybe a free salad.