Interest Check...Sew Art/Embroidery Digitizing

I haven’t seen classes in making custom embroidery files in a while. Unsure if its lack of interest or just instructors

@John_Marlow was doing a class on SewArt64, but I believe the expansion got in the way. Maybe check with her so you’re not having to do new material from scratch since she worked very hard on it.

If there’s interest, I’d be willing to teach the class again.

1 Like

It think it was a really valuable class. I had written off SewArt64 as unusable, but you changed my mind.

1 Like

The original notes from what 6 years ago was enough for me to do scouting emblems for each club level, plus troop numbering on cinch straps, backpacks, tent bags, etc. Its an incredibly useful little tool even with just doing a single color. (And yes you can do many colors, it’s just swapping out threads)

It’s a useable tool that initially will inspire some fairly forcefully head-banging-into-wall moments, but after a little bit of time you can lower the damage from concussions to mild bruising… :sweat_smile:

If we need horizontal alignment I’m totally fine to incorporate your notes. Would probably like to see them anyway since I’ve added it to our lab and extra perspective on what to put in the module never hurts! I know life gets in the way and wasn’t sure if you were just on hiatus.