Interest Check - embroidery programming software

It sounds like people would be interested. I will put together a class. It will take me a while because I have to create the material, and I also need some technical assistance to be able to project the computer onto a screen.

3 Likes

I would be interested. I think I am coming to grips with ways of handling my low vision,

Iā€™m interested too! Iā€™d love to learn this!

Need any help getting this together? Iā€™m really interested in learning SewArt64.

Yeh, I need a little technical help getting the software projected onto a screen somewhere. Other than that, Iā€™m pretty close to ready.

2 Likes

Will PM you to discuss!

1 Like

Hi! Iā€™d be willing to help you with this too! (Thank you again for teaching the class today! I canā€™t wait to try it all out!)

Ashley

2 Likes

Is SewArts available remote? If not Iā€™d be interested in exploring some free alternatives

SewArt has a free 30 day demo that pretty much us fully functional. Also, itā€™s under $100 to purchase, do worth buying if the 30 day trial shows it works for you, IMO.

They arenā€™t an approved vendor. 'Gubmint :confused:

Trying to avoid having to do the files myself for any kid that tries

EDIT: I have a Bernina and a Brother that supposedly will accept custom embroidery files. Still have a few weeks before I can test that theory

No, sorry, but it isnā€™t because of the way itā€™s licensed. If you find a good free alternative, please let us know.

2 Likes

Hi John, Iā€™m reviving this thread because im talking to someone that does a ton of embroidery and fiber arts stuff and because I remember there being a desire to use something other than the software you guys use. She says sheā€™s using a Berninia 580 machine, but the software she uses is called Embrilliance. She highly recommends it so I figured Iā€™d pass it along.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion!

Believe it or not, Iā€™m still working on putting together a class on SewArt64 ā€¦

3 Likes

Believe it or not, Iā€™m still interested :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Ian_Jaeger StitchArtist on Embrilliance looks awesome, but more expensive depending on level. Is it supposed to be better to use than SewArt64?

I didnā€™t personally use it, but the person whom I got the name from does a LOT of embroidery work, so Iā€™d trust her input on it.

I was looking, and it seems thereā€™s a trial versionā€¦ and we may be able to convince them for DMS license if we ask.

1 Like

I recognize this is a very old thread but if anyone is still teaching this Iā€™m very interested.