Interest Check - Digital Art courses

Hey Everybody!

My name is L-J DeLuca and I joined MS about a week ago. I mainly work on comic books and screen printing. I’d really like to teach classes, so I thought I’d gauge interest on a recurring digital arts class.

The topics would rotate, and include things like how to use Photoshop, sketching with layers, cool tricks like flipping your canvas, inking, and coloring (which is quite different than in traditional media because you can break physics.) There could also be topics around digital painting, as Photoshop has many brushes and tools specifically for that.

Depending on if we have any game designers, I can also host topics on how to make concept art, and source images for reference, lighting, etc.

I’ve included a few of my drawings so you can see what I work on.

8 Likes

I would be interested.

1 Like

Great stuff! Me and my kid would definitely be interested in those classes.

2 Likes

Awesome! I’m interested. Also we have photoshop on all the digital media computers. Get with me if you have any questions. I can help you get it up on the calendar and explain how the computers work.

1 Like

I would definitely be interested.

1 Like

YES! Please do so

1 Like

would love to learn your techniques

1 Like

Excellent! I’ll throw up a class or two on the calendar. Feel free to provide feedback on days or times.

1 Like