Interest check: Day-Maker Craftactular Hangout

Sooo…I’m deep into renfair prep (have a wire jewelry shop at SF) and have started to occasionally bring my projects to dms for a change of scenery to work on them. I enjoy the creative vibe of the space, getting to know others outside my usual dms circle if others happen to be around working on their thang, and inspiration seeing what others are making.

I figure I might not be alone in being especially happy if able to hang out with others while working on my projects. I’m checking interest to see if there’s any interest in occasionally coordinating that. I could even calendar schedule something for those not on Talk to get the word out.

I’m already doing Tuesday afternoons. I was considering adding maybe some time on Thursday afternoons. All in CA room unless unavailable.

So, anyone interested? Like Tues/Thurs afternoons? Knowing folks will be hanging out working on their Whatevers, a good time to come and work/socialize?

On a personal note, while my focus right now is getting ready for the renfair so I’m either doing jewelry or related projects, if you’re interested in either fiberarts/spinning or wire jewelry, I can help you with those kinda along with what I’m doing. It might be by informal osmosis, but just ask if you’re interested.

1 Like

I think it would be awesome (if you’re able) for you to work on your jewelry on thursday evenings during tours

1 Like

Yeah, I just edited above for “Thursday afternoons”. I’m thinking it might be conducive to hanging out longer into Thursday night sometimes. I enjoy tour nights. Lots of interesting folks.

I would love to join you, if you don t mind me asking for a little help in checking colors and such,

I may work on jewelry some and on some sewing

1 Like