INTEREST CHECK: Adobe Illustrator Class

Thanks Limey for the link. I’m in, too.

Thank you everyone for signing up and coming out! I had a blast and I’m looking forward to teaching the next one. I think I’ll put another basics class on the calendar and write up a couple advanced ones. I will also upload the file we were going through during the class to the Wiki first thing in the morning and paste a link here.

Thank y’all again for an awesome first class!

4 Likes

Got it up on the wiki sooner than I thought. I didn’t let me upload an AI file, but there is a link to download it from dropbox now. https://dallasmakerspace.org/wiki/User:Creaturecarousel

1 Like

Great job…thank You

2 Likes

Yeah good job Jordan, I learnt a thing or two lol.

Next time add an extra hour to your class though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah my bad XD thanks for sticking with it though. What I’ll probably do instead is move a few of the things we talked about over to one of the advanced classes. Get all those bumps smoothed out!

2 Likes

Thanks again for doing the class! Even though I had to leave before it was over, I learned several things that I was not aware of ~ which will be most helpful! Also, thanks for uploading the file that you were using for the class! That will help remind me of the things that you went over with us. I will definitely be keeping my eyes open for future classes from you! :smiley:

2 Likes