Inexpensive adjustable wrench sets

There’s a guy at the Fort Worth (Cowtown) Hamfest selling a new in box 2 wrench set (200 mm and 300 mm) for $5. These are “DNA Auto” (brand Y - not as well known as brand X) but are of surprising quality - smoother and tighter than my Stanley consumer wrenches.

He has several cases of 10. He won’t be here tomorrow, but I have his contact info. If there is enough interest to buy one or more cases I should be able dicker him down some. I can supply his contact info if you DM me or can manage a group deal later in the week.

Oz (in DFW)

Forgot to add pics

I’d take a set for that price, and can send you money via PayPal, CashApp, Venmo, Zelle, your choice.

Don’t sweat it. I’ll pick a set up bring them with me Tuesday evening. We can exchange a picture of Lincoln then.

Oz (in DFW)

I’m Covid positive right now. So I can’t be there to exchange with you. I’ll see if my wife can swing by there and drop a fiver in my Personal Storage Bin for you.

I’ll take a three sets at that price.

There is no rush on $5. I’ll hold them for you until we cross paths, or if you are in a hurry I’ll hunt down your storage Tuesday. It’s not worth a special trip.

Acknowledged

I’ll be at DMS Tuesday night teaching the Make a Knife from a RR Spike class in Blacksmithing if you want to stop by.

I’ll plan on seeing you Tuesday

1 Like

See you then with $15.

I’ll take three as well, please, if I am in time?

Plenty of time. I’ll go grab your three to be sure.

I’m still at the hamfest and I’m pretty sure he’s not going to sell out before he leaves. He has 5 cases of 10 sets. I can also follow up with him after I leave.

Oz (in DFW)

Ok. I have two cases and of that 7 are spoken for. They seem to be popular enough I figured they were a safe bet to speculate on.

Oz (in DFW)

I’ll take 2 sets if you have any left. Tuesday is good.

Plenty. Nine committed including you.

I have 2 cases of ten in the car and it looks like more are available beyond that. I have his contact info. I’ll have them with me Tuesday evening.

Oz (in DFW)

There are 9 spoken for:
@CaryF300 wants 1 when he recovers (get better fast, but no rush on the set, yours is set aside.)
@coloneldan wants 3
@mblatz wants 3
@raymond wants 2

I have 11 more sets and suspect I can get more.

I’ll next be at DMS Tuesday the 24th in the electronics area from about 3 until 7, and in a class from 7-9.

Oz (in DFW)

I’m in the electronics area til 6 or so

Headed that way…

My blacksmithing class doesn’t start until 7PM, but I’ll be there probably around 6:30PM to collect the wrenches.