I'm the worst human

I forgot to pay last time. I promise I’m gonna when I get back up there. I thought there was a way to pay online. :sob::sob::sob::sob:

Thanks for being honest just get it next time in sadly no way currently to pay on line.

1 Like

I’m currently working on a way to pay online. Stay tuned!!!

3 Likes

“I’m the worst human”

you need to meet more people.

Thank you for caring about this. Cheers - john

2 Likes

That very well may be, but not because you forgot to pay. :-). Thanks for the message.

Thomas is always there with a comforting supportive comment.

1 Like

Since this seems to happen pretty frequently we should look at setting up an after the fact method to pay. We shut down the PayPal link since it was too hard to keep current.

It’s impossible to know know how long a laser session will take. If one prepaid, and the job takes longer, payment would still be needed after the session. If the session ran shorter, there isn’t a way to refund the money, or to carry a credit.

You aren’t the worst human. Everyone at DMS knows the worst human at Makerspace is…okay…better not say. I’m up there somewhere. I just realized I figured my laser time wrong and probably figured my time wrong last time, also. I think I still owe about $5. I promise I’ll pay Friday.

@engpin is working on a webstore front for our Square system.

1 Like

As long as it properly tags the proper committee, this is great doacracy!

If this were the worst human, the world would be a much better place!

2 Likes