I'm stepping down as chair of Hatcher's Armory

No i will not be reclaiming the title sorry folks

Ya know what @LukeStrickland if they want me to be the chair again I will do it I thought I did alright last time

1 Like

The meeting is here: https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/6522

You’ll be running against @Draco

Well alrighty then I guess I am and now I guess I have a meeting to attend

3 Likes

We need a chair and vice-chair … it doesn’t matter who is chair to me as long as that person can take on bringing Hatcher’s back and make it into what we know it can be. It can be much more than a reloading group. I was talking with @Gimli yesterday and he suggested that I run for chair. We do need new energy and life. I for one am excited to get this rolling.

@thatguy … have you seen all of the posts I have made with ideas … I would very much be interested to hear what you have to say about them …

2 Likes

When is the next time you will be at the space @Draco

I don’t have any skin in this Hatcher’s business, but I really wish I could see the obvious dumpster fire that got split off and hidden. That would really entertain me for a few minutes.

Godspeed to Nick in any case. I certainly don’t blame you for stepping away from the eggshell pavement that is ATF compliance, and I don’t envy the person who has to take over in your place.

1 Like

Here’s the dirty deets on what’s you’re looking for.

https://talk.dallasmakerspace.org/t/discussion-over-hatchers-armory/38107

Everyone loves a good dumpster fire!

behold unnecessary characters

Kris, it is in the members only section. I’ll get you access in a bit.

Edit: You should be able to see the Members Only sections now.

2 Likes

I was there last night … I should be around Sunday sometime around 3 to 7 ish most likely

1 Like

46 posts were split to a new topic: Rehashing the ATF and Fire Marshal rulings

I can’t say that I’d be willing to be the chair - I’ll be there on the 10th - but I’d be ok being the vice chair.

I’m still more than willing to teach classes - especially now that I have the swaging press to make my own hollow-points etc.

I just hope we can shed this ATF problem sooner rather than later.

For me it’s about safety and safe innovation.

Nick - thank you for your service and efforts trying to untangle the mess with the ATF interpretation. See you again on the range some time in the near future. This time - let’s do air conditioning.

3 Likes

Thanks for your time, effort, and enthusiasm. I’m sorry to see the change, but man you have earned a break.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Rehashing the ATF and Fire Marshal rulings