I'm stepping down as chair of Hatcher's Armory

Hi everyone,

I’m stepping down from chair of Hatcher’s Armory. I have found it impossible to work within DMS on issues related to Hatcher’s. I would hope that the committee would find another head and continue. I would ask that @Kriskat30 allow me into the Hatcher’s Committee area to pick up a few Items I have on loan.

4 Likes

I’m sorry to see this Nick. I’ll be at the space tonight. Thank you.

4 Likes

29 posts were split to a new topic: Discussion over Hatcher’s Armory

@Kriskat30 - looks like you have your volunteer!

1 Like

And that would accomplish what?

1 Like

DMS fully supports your Open Carry rights.

5 Likes

Thank you for your devoted efforts to try to make Hatcher’s wonderful. Your passion was evident in everything you did.

6 Likes

I found that one of the hardest things in the world was when I decided to walk away from something I loved so that it would have a better chance for survival. Thanks for the passion and vigilance of your service, Nick.

8 Likes

To get this thread back on track. Thank you Nick for all the work you’ve done for DMS! Its sad the way the government and the ATF see things, but maybe it’ll change (I know not likely but I try to stay positive)

8 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

What happens in situations like these, @thatguy are you the chair again ? :slight_smile:

Should the Hatcher’s Armory have a committee meeting to find a new chair?

1 Like

I would expect that to be the most technically correct solution. The Vice Chair should schedule a meeting for an election.

2 Likes

As is tradition with Hatchers, whomever doesn’t show up to the meeting will be voted in as Chair. :wink:

9 Likes

If there aren’t enough members to keep the committee alive and enough to vote in a new chair then it risks being dissolved.

1 Like

thank you @Nick for your participation. I look forward to seeing you in other committee areas.

Lets drop the troll. This is why I favor taking TALK to DMS membership required. Not to mention he’s an idiot.

6 Likes

I have scheduled a Hatcher’s committee meeting on the 10th at 7pm in the conference room. I will make a separate announcement as well. I am also going to run for chair :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I will be there with bells on, look forward to seeing others from this thread!!!

1 Like

Go for it! I look forward to seeing you organize some educational classes that work with the regulations we have, I have full faith you can do it :grin:

4 Likes

I’ve moved the more hostal and heated posts into their own thread, May they rest in piece.

As for @Nick while I may have not had the chance to get to know you as the Chair of Hatchers; I would like to thank you for your contribution to our community here at Dallas Makerspace doing your time as a Chair person. Its greatly appreciated and most welcomed to have you around.

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes