I'd love a Sublimation class!

Any Sublim classes coming up? - mugs, etc - I know 3 members that would love to sign up

Nice!! But it says that registration is closed :frowning:

Awaiting release from purgatory…

3 Likes

If its already full you need to just keep an eye out. Dye Sub SIG just did train the trainer and got a few ideas for project classes as well. 101 has been happening pretty regularly. If you’re asking for a class on demand at a time that works for your posse, I’m sure it can be accommodated since I’m flexible, but you’d need to say what time and date.

1 Like

Let me/us know when that happens! :slight_smile:

Thanks! :slight_smile: Oh it just seems I keep missing my opportunity to sign up since they fill up so quickly and I check the schedule just a couple times a week

No idea what you’re asking me to do.
The person who posted the class says it should hit the calendar around noon on Friday, so I would check in to it then.
No idea what MrsMoose is talking about, either, with it being full. It hasn’t hit the calendar yet, so nobody is enroled, and nobody will be until it hits the calendar (around noon on Friday, per the person who posted it).

TL:DR; check that calendar link starting around noon on Friday to see if it’s live, and open for registration. If it is, sign up. :+1:

Oh some times I have heard that it hits the calendar much earlier. I could be wrong though. Regardless, thanks very much for your help! :slight_smile:

Dunno what rumors are floating around, but in general, 72 hrs after submitting, if all is well, they go live (to give the honorarium reviewers an opportunity to review them for propriety). Before they are live (and after they’ve happened), they show “registration closed”.

Here is the FAQ, which addresses this kind of question and more.

OP mentioned registrations were closed and Dye Sub has been filling fast. Just letting them know I’m fine doing a training on demand if he has enough people and the other times aren’t working out.

Re hitting calendar early

Sometimes a non-honorarium event gets let through early

But classes never do (unless an extraordinary circumstances exception perhaps)

So the way it works, classes are in auditor purgatory for 72 hours after submission.

Barring issues, they automatically go live after that

Sometimes instructors will post when it will go live, if you want to pounce. That’s what happened here

Until then, if you say have a link, it’ll show registration full or can’t or something. Once live that clears up. Like happening here

So around noon Friday, you can pounce. Until then it won’t let you register

1 Like