I’m new. I need help

We have safety glasses but if you want a respirator I’d bring your own. Closed toe shoes and no long sleeves or gloves.

1 Like

Ok

Everyone looks good for tomorrow it is $25 per person.

Bring a pencil, ear plugs or muffs and no open toed shoes and we will have a great class

@lmercer bring yourself and your son

See yo all tomorrow at 2:00 pm

1 Like

Seriously, do not forget ear plugs. Once the planer and joiner are going, and other people are using other tools, the noise level is very high.

You can pick up cheap ones at the dollar store, drug stores, Wal-Mart, etc. A respirator or dust mask is a must while at the sanding table.

Have fun, everyone!

Thanks. We will be there.

And long hair tied back.

2 Likes

Big thanks to @shoottx for making this happen.

9 Likes

JJ

You are welcome anytime

4 Likes

Glad you could help us out so promptly. Great class by the way.

1 Like

Thanks

Hope everyone enjoyed it

2 Likes

@Mrksls2 @shoottx Hey glad to see Sunday’s class went well, I’m still trying to figure out how things work and didn’t see this but was checking the events page! Will either of you being doing a class this week? Thank you

1 Like

I will put classes up today.

2 Likes

I imagine it has been too long for me to take a re-certification class, should I just join the classes you put up today?

1 Like

That would be best. The classes are next weekend.

1 Like

That works for me, I’ll sign up once I see them show up. Thanks!

1 Like

@Mrksls2 did the classes get posted?

1 Like

Nothing yet that I have seen

1 Like

very new and interested in class also

1 Like

I’d love to do a class as well… I keep checking the calendar and the classes are always full!

Is there another one planned?

1 Like

Apologies for the delay in posting classes. My membership lapsed, and I’m trying to get it back in order. I’ll post classes as soon as I do.

5 Likes

@Mrksls2 Hey Mark, any chance there will be something scheduled for this coming weekend?

1 Like