I have an intern position to fill

Hey Guys,

Hopefully this is the correct format and place for this.

I have a Software Testing Intern Position to fill, the hours would be 20 per week, and I can work the hours around College classes. Would ideally suit someone doing CS degree, but we have also had EE and other associated degree people take the position.

There is obviously no guarantee that it will lead to a full time position with us after graduation, but that would always be the aim, previous testing interns have become Test Engineers, Software Engineers (C#, Web, Backend, Android/Mobile), supervisors and management.

Let me know if you know someone who may like the chance.

Thanks

2 Likes

I would suggest cross posting to linkedin, internships.com and also get intouch with freecodecampdallas.com. The freecodecamp guys are about 3,000+ members and growing just for DFW area. If you like I could arrange a lunch with some of the other admins of the group.

Hey, Thanks usually we post in the local universities, however I just recently joined Makerspace so I thought it might be good to post here. I think lunch would be cool, I should really be socializing and networking a lot more, full time work and family can make it difficult. We periodically have other coding jobs come up (mobile, web and database) as well.

3 Likes

We periodically have other coding jobs come up (mobile, web and database) as well.

Smashing, I personally know several great recruiters that could help there and rather well connected in the developer community around the DFW area so ping me with the details and we’ll see what can be worked out.

socializing and networking a lot more

There’s a couple of networking events that do come up on the calendar from time to time. Like the Potlucks, Code Slingers: Coding and Coffee, or even just the regular members committee meetings. As for the more bigger events there’s the After HOPE party thats coming around in a few weeks which is an annual private party of industry leaders, coders, angel investors, and makers.