If you’ve wanted to get signed off to use the HTC Vive in Digital media nows your chance
Need a 3D virtual tool to help you in your design, art, or just for fun?
If so, this class is for you.
Imagine being able to put on a headset and step into a virtual world inside a computer simulation!
The simulation is soo realistic…people get butterflies in their stomach when they step into a virtual void! (don’t worry….there’s no real danger….your “real” feet are still on the ground.)
But that’s not all…
Here are some more cool things you can do with this tool:
• Play extremely fun and interactive games(FPS, puzzle, RPG escape room, endless wondering, board games and many more.)
• Design/model objects (for 3d printing, animation/rendering, and use in your own video games.)
• Develop your own VR games and applications.
Here’s the bottom line:
In this 1 hour class you will learn:
• How to setup and use the HTC Vive so that you can use it any time you want on your own.
• How to properly adjust the lens distance and avoid the nausea commonly associated with VR.
• How to install games and software outside the DMS library so that you can extend the fun!
You may be asking…is this class right for me?
This class is a perfect fit for:
• Gamers who want to have a more interactive fun experience.
• Artists and makers wanting to expand their capabilities.
• Techies who want to explore the cutting edge of simulation.
See you in class!