How's the Shapeoko coming?

Class update: I’m still unable to submit new classes (no ETA but it’s been reported) and much to my chagrin my work cancelled my trip on the 24th and so I’m trying to get one of the classes back to the time that we had. Stay tuned!

When y’all get things rocking, let me know if you want to add some shapeoko bits to the vCarve tool library.

1 Like

We would indeed. We need to do some work to get you the right settings though, stay tuned!

Definitely looking forward to it.

Jay,

I was signed up for the class on the 24th…have you head back from calendar or classroom guys (i.e. whoever runs the scheduling) about reinstating your Shapeoko class for that day?

I’m sorry, I’m still unable to create a class despite trying various options, days and times. @AlexRhodes told me it’s being looked into but there’s no ETA on when this will be working for me. I asked @uglyknees to see if she could post the class in my stead.

Right now thinking Wed 24th 7-8 PM and Sat 27th 2 - 3 PM

1 Like

I’ll come to either one if you can get it scheduled!

Has anyone seen the “short” 1/4-20 bolts that were in there yesterday? The long bolts cannot be used in the threaded inserts because the vertical rail will not pass over them.

EDIT: It was just operator error. :blush:

1 Like

We were able to schedule for the 24th.

Pretty sure those are the hinges for the white lockable jewelry cabinets I started months ago and never finished…

1 Like

I’ve placed them in the drawing and painting cabinet. Thank you for getting that started!

There’s a few of various sizes in the yellow parts box on the shelf below the Ryobi tools near automotive.