How to add a household membership?

I can’t find on the website but I am wanting to get a membership for my husband’s birthday.

Browse to “billing portal” (aka WHMCS)

open “services>View available addons”

select an add on service (they’re all the same, but it can help you and us keep track if you select an appropriate sequential option)

checkout

Then go to Maker Manager

log in (again, this one is just username for DMS.LOCAL, no @ symbols or domains)
Maker Manager is used to input the family member’s information, including username (for dms.local, which is the gateway to all things Dallas Makerspace dot org), password, and badge.

This document will help from there.

Addons start on page 7.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

what would be the solution to this error?

Ah this is one of those confusing parts. You actually want to click your account, not create a new one.

Creating a new one would create a new billing account not DMS account.

1 Like

Omg figured that out haha, thank you. Had to find my card that had the same billing address.

And, you don’t put the username for the add-on into the Billing System. That gets created over in the Makermanager/Badges area.

So, you can add them to your account, and then let them select their username and password in Makermanager/Badges.

1 Like

Thank you, all set up, now I have to just sign him up for classes in secret til next week haha.

1 Like