How to access the Adobe Suite

I am wondering how I can access the Adobe Suit for free as a maker. Any help is appreciated.
-Nate Lindberg

I don’t think that’s an option. We have it installed on some computers but that’s it.

Unless you’ve got a personal license or CC through your job you can’t do it remotely. Adobe also pulled support for CS2 after making it a legacy product. They’ve become real turds when it comes to their licensing and IMHO have forgotten who their core consumer is.

Inkscape and GIMP are supposed to be the ugly cousin that’s a little clunky on the design but has the same functions. I’ve testing opening SVGs from AI into it and haven’t had an issue. I ended up just begging for CS from work because I got way to irritated at not having my comfy quick keys and buttons where I’m used to…but on the surface Inkscape did 90% of what I do in Illustrator

Students and educators are eligible for greatly discounted prices on Adobe products

1 Like

I know. I mostly am raging against pulling the older software to force people into a subscription model. On a personal level it’s fine. I made brownies for IT so they’d give it to me at home for “lesson planning”…but there’s no reason why my CS4 shoulda gotten a block demanding it be moved over to CC subscription. It was legal eagle.

I have CS6 and lightroom - not a subscription…

I am so jealous. I wish I had bought it years ago. Now I kick myself for not doing it. I don’t want to pay for their service