How do I put my account on hold for couple of months?

I will be busy for couple of months as working on a new project (Job), How do I put my account on hold for couple of months?

Just disable the billing. When you come back to DMS, login and re-setup your billing and everything should be good. If you had a personal storage bin, take it with you. when you re-join, you will have to pay the fee again to claim a new one. Also, if you were a voting member you may have to wait the 3 month wait again.

Thanks Nick, I logged in and don’t see how to disable billing.

There is not a way to disable your billing you can cancel and then log back in to restart it.

Under the billing system click the drop down services. Then select my services. Which will bring up this page.

Click the active button which will load this page.

Then select request cancellation. That is how I think it would work. That said I haven’t quit DMS so not an expert here, just trying to help.

5 Likes

Great walk through Nick. You can also remove your CC info and when it pulls for billing it can lapse. Although Nick’s solution is better as we know why and if the cancellation is permanent.

1 Like

Thank you Nick!!! for explaining everything with pictures.

1 Like

Sure thing,
Sad to see you take a break, but we will keep this place around and ready for your return.
Best wishes,
Nick

2 Likes